ITIL Managing across the lifecycle (MALC)
The ITIL (*) Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge across the contents of the ITIL publications; focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes addressed in the five core ITIL publications.
(*) ITIL® is a registered trademark of OGC (Office of Government and Commerce).
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is:
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
This may include but is not limited to, CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2 credits) and have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum from a balanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence of this must be presented to gain admission to this certification level.
- Introduction to IT Service Management (ITSM) Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Understanding Organisational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
This intensive, interactive workshop consists of formal lecturing, discussions, assignments, presentations and test examination questions.
On the last afternoon of the course there is an EXIN exam (online, eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions). Exam is included in the price.
SMME (accredited training company).
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|