Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Contactez-nous.
This course is intended for aspiring front-end web designers who want to increase the appeal and functionality of their web pages.
Some programming experience is required (see course Programming fundamentals).
- Basic structure of an HTML document
- HTML markup: tags and elements
- Formatting text with CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Multimedia: including images and videos
- All about hyperlinks
- Adding formatted data: lists and tables
- Interacting with the user: creating HTML5 forms
- How to include scripts in an HTML page
- Basic control statements
- Program flow
- Working with data: how to use objects and functions
- The Document Object Model (DOM): an overview
- How to interact with the DOM
- Making web forms more user-friendly: client-side validation
- Creating and manipulating cookies
- The advantages of using jQuery
- All about selectors and filters: DOM traversal & manipulation
- Getting and setting CSS properties
- Dynamically modifying the content of web pages
- Method chaining & callback functions
- Effects and animations
- Form handling
- Transmitting and receiving data: using AJAX & JSON
Classroom training consisting of alternating explanatory presentations and hands-on exercises.
an ABIS instructor.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|