ITIL Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
The ITIL intermediate qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL intermediate capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications. The ITIL certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the service management lifecycle.
Following completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
- The importance of Service Management as a practice concept and service transition principals, purpose and objective
- The importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements interact with other service lifecycle processes
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- How to use the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Explain how to measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- The importance of IT security and its contributions to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- The technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks associated to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
(*) ITIL® is a registered trademark of OGC (Office of Government and Commerce).
Momenteel zijn er voor deze cursus geen publieke sessies gepland. Graag organiseren we een bedrijfssessie voor u of een extra publieke sessie (bij voldoende belangstelling). Geïnteresseerd? Gelieve dan ABIS te contacteren.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
- Operational staff involved inService Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management which shall be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission.
It is also strongly recommended that candidates:
- Demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand the context of Service Offerings and Agreements management in their own business environment
- Have some experience of working in a service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility relating to at least one of the following service management processes: Service Portfolio Management - Service Catalogue Management - Service Level Management - Demand Management - Supplier Management - Financial Management.
It is strongly recommended that candidates read the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications in advance of attending training for the certification, and in particular the Service Transition and Service Operation books.
- Service Management as a practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Service Offerings and Agreements curriculum
- Service Portfolio Management which provides documentation for services and prospective services in business terms
- Service Catalogue Management which is concerned with the production and documentation of the Service Catalogue from a business and a technical viewpoint
- Service Level Management which sets up a Service Level Agreement (SLA) structure and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
- Demand Management which identifies Patterns of Business Activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
- Supplier Management which ensures all partners and suppliers are managed in the appropriate way and includes contract management
- Financial Management which includes ensuring understanding of the service value and the management of all financial considerations
- Business Relationship Managers who have responsibility to represent customers and ensure the Service Catalogue and Portfolio have the right needs
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such as Incident and Change Management
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreement
- Service Offerings and Agreement roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreement
This intensive, interactive course consists of formal lecturing, discussions, exercises and test examination questions. The EXIN exam (included in the course fee) is organized the last day of the training (multiple choice, scenario-based exam)
SMME (accredited training company).
|SESSIE-INFO EN INSCHRIJVEN|