General terms of sale
- The prices for the public courses are stated on our website. For company training and other services the prices of the quotation apply.
- For all services provided, you will receive an invoice after commencement, payable within 15 days of the invoice date.
- For invoices of which the due date has expired, a conventional interest of 8% will be charged automatically and by law and without a notice of default being required for this.
- Complaints regarding a service must be submitted in writing or by e-mail within five working days after completion of the service.
- In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the place where ABIS has drawn the bill have jurisdiction.
In the event of non-payment on the due date, an amount of 10% on the invoice amount with a minimum of EUR 50 per invoice will also be charged automatically and legally and without notice of default being required, as compensation for the collection costs of the claim (such as personnel and administration costs, management and follow-up of the file, influences on financial management, etc.).