TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner
Every Enterprise Architecture team delivers support in selecting the most effective improvement and guiding the resulting change. To deliver, every Enterprise Architecture team faces the same challenges:
- How to configure their method for developing Enterprise Architecture
- How to document their enterprise architecture
- How to ensure that the implementation complies with the architecture
- How to manage that architecture remains an ongoing process.
The TOGAF standard provides the common concepts, structure and enduring best practices to help Enterprise Architects perform.
TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation and TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner provide you with the certifications to demonstrate you have mastered these challenges.
The Applied Practitioner Open Badge is granted to individuals who pass their exams and have satisfactorily completed the TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Practitioner Learning Studies.
|20 juin||3||N||Utrecht||2750 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|18 août||3||N||Utrecht||2750 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|10 oct||3||N||web based||2750 EUR (excl. TVA)|
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|
This course is specifically aimed at:
- Professionals who apply the TOGAF approach to develop, implement, maintain and transform domain architectures
- Professionals who actively contribute to organizational transformation
- Professionals working in Agile environments who need to understand and apply Enterprise Architecture
Starting from the TOGAF EA framework, the course teaches you to set up and develop Enterprise Architecture and provides all the theory to study for and pass the TOGAF EA Practitioner exam.
You must have completed TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Foundation training for this course.
In the TOGAF® Enterprise Architecture Practitioner training you will deepen the knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture gained in the Foundation training. We will also cover the practical application based on the TOGAF® 10 Body of Knowledge.
Once you pass the exam, you will be certified and have the knowledge and understanding to contribute within your organization by applying the TOGAF standard. You can schedule this exam on your own and is part of the training price.
After the training you will have the following competencies:
- A common language with TOGAF users
- A comprehensive knowledge of the TOGAF approach to Enterprise Architecture
- The required qualification to obtain an Applied Practitioner Open Badge, after passing your Practitioner exam.
In addition to the theoretical background, the trainer will provide examples of the practical application of the TOGAF frameworks and there will be room for discussion on the application.
- Exam duration: 90 min
- % extra time if not native language: 0%
- Number of exam questions: 40
- Minimum number of correct answers: 24
- Exam style: Multiple choice
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|