Enterprise architecture level 2 with TOGAF® 9
The purpose of this course is to validate that the attendee is able to analyse and apply the knowledge and comprehension acquired in the level 1 TOGAF® course.
The learning objectives at this level, therefore, focus on application and analysis in addition to knowledge and comprehension.
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9
There are no mandatory prerequisites for attendance although have taken the Enterprise architecture level 1 with TOGAF® 9 course is beneficial.
- How to apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization's needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
TOGAF® Certified (Level 2) is an 8-question, 90-minute, scenario-based, complex, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 60% or 24 out of 40 marks must be earned. The exam is not included in the course fee.
Certification is only achieved by passing both the TOGAF® Level 1 and 2 examinations.
SMME (accredited training company).
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|