ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level (CTFL): mobile application tester
The world of mobile applications is rapidly expanding. Apps and mobiles have become an important element of today's IT and society in a very short time frame. It is important that IT professionals are up to date with the latest development of the mobile technology and how it impacts testing, performance and security. These impacts transpire and influence how IT specialists develop and test software in their everyday work.
The ISTQB CTFL Mobile Application Tester course will present general standards in the creation and usage of mobile technology. It will give you an excellent introduction to the world of Mobile Application Testing. A Mobile App Testing certified professional can support the requirements team in review of mobile application, improve user experience with a strong understanding of usability and have the ability to identify and apply appropriate methods of testing, including proper usage of tools, unique to mobile technology. This Foundation Level Extension course provides you with the most relevant techniques and terminology.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps in order to create a test strategy.
- Identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application.
- Apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications.
- Apply common test types, such as those mentioned in ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level syllabus, in the mobile-specific context.
- Carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities of the ISTQB® test process.
- Identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing.
- Understand methods and tools specifically to support mobile application test automation.
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
The Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing qualification is aimed at people who have already achieved a Foundation point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further their expertise in Mobile Application Testing. Essentially any person with an interest in the testing role in the Mobile world can benefit from this course (such as Testers, Analysts, Software Developers, Project leaders).
Candidates must hold the ISTQB® CTFL certificate. See ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level (CTFL)
Basic knowledge and a first experience in mobile apps testing is recommended but not strictly required.
- Overview of Mobile World Business and technology drivers:
- Analytics data; Business model;
- Device types;
- Types of apps;
- Apps architecture;
- Test strategy;
- Challenges and risks.
- Mobile Apps Test Types:
- Compatibility with device hardware;
- App interactions with device software;
- Various connectivity methods.
- Common Test Types and Test Process:
- Common test types;
- Specific test levels;
- Experienced based test techniques;
- Test process and approaches.
- Platforms, Tools and Environment:
- Development platforms and tools;
- Emulators & simulators;
- Test labs.
- Automating the Test Execution:
- Tools evaluation.
Instructor-led classroom training with various real-life examples based on the tutor's experience in software testing. A voucher for an online exam (60 minutes) is included in the course fee.
TTL.be (accredited ISTQB training provider).
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|