Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
|22 nov||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (excl. TVA)|
|22 nov||3||N||Eindhoven||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|11 jan||3||N||Utrecht||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|11 jan||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|30 jan||5||E||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|07 fév||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|07 fév||3||N||Eindhoven||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|20 fév||5||E||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|03 mar||3||N||Utrecht||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|03 mar||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|27 mar||5||E||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|04 avr||3||N||Eindhoven||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|04 avr||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|02 mai||3||N||Utrecht||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|02 mai||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|15 mai||5||E||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|14 juin||3||N||web based||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|14 juin||3||N||Eindhoven||1895 EUR (exempte de TVA)|
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
To be successful in this course, learners should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
- Module 1: Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
Students will learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform. They will learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
- Module 2: Implement Azure functions
This module covers creating Functions apps, and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs in to the app.
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
- Module 3: Develop solutions that use blob storage
Students will learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle, and how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Module 4: Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
Students will learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed. Students will also learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK.
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
- Module 5: Implement IaaS solutions
This module instructs students on how to use create VMs and container images to use in their solutions. It covers creating VMs, using ARM templates to automate resource deployment, create and manage Docker images, publishing an image to the Azure Container Registry, and running a container in Azure Container Instances.
- Provisioning VMs in Azure
- Create and deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish a container image to Azure Container Registry
- Create and run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Module 6: Implement user authentication and authorization
Students will learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources. Students will also learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
- Module 7: Implement secure cloud solutions
This module covers how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources. It also covers securing application configuration information.
- Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
- Module 8: Implement API Management
Students will learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
- Module 9: Develop event-based solutions
Students will learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- Module 10: Develop message-based solutions
Students will learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
- Module 11: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
This module teaches students how to instrument their code for telemetry and how to analyze and troubleshoot their apps.
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Module 12: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Students will learn how to use different caching services to improve the performance of their apps.
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
This course is set up in a blended learning style; this results in a self-study approach that combines e-learning techniques, internet-based documentation sources and classroom sessions.
- Self-study/e-learning uses internet based e-learning modules, open source documentation projects, as well as books and course handouts made available by ABIS.
- Classroom sessions will be used for evaluating the built-up knowledge, discussion of more complex subjects, repetition and refinement of knowledge, as well as supplementary exercises and labs.
All parts/modules of the certification track are well aligned in form and content. The proceedings of the track are well defined and described. Instructors are available during classroom sessions as well as via e-mail for questions during self-study/e-learning. Assessment of the learned concepts will be done via exam style tests and homework.
Fast Lane, Microsoft Gold Partner.
Participants de ce cours ont aussi suivi les formations suivantes:
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|