Project management: the basics
Project management is more than a predefined proces. In this training you will get an overview of the different approaches and you will learn how to adapt your approach in a specific context.
After this workshop you will:
- have a good view on different approaches
- be able to adopt and adapt your approach in every context
- feel confident to get started
- have practical input you can use in day-to-day project management
- have your personal action plan
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
Everybody involved in project management: project managers, project leaders, team members, consultants or project sponsors.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- A project in company context
- Waterfall versus Agile Project Management
- From Concept through Business Case to Project Plan
- Different aspects of Project Management
- Risk Management
- Case: Leaning by doing throughout the training
Classroom training with some practical exercises. You will experience how to choose the best approach in every context.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|