Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) - preparation course
The CISM® title is a worldwide indication that you have the knowledge and experience to execute assignments in the domain of information security. The CISM® training will not only prepare you for the exam of the internationally recognised certificate of Certified Information Security Manager, but will also learn you how to apply the course material in practise.
Because we are convinced of our approach, we offer you a formal guarantee that you will be able to pass the exam. If you don't get your CISM certificate on the first try, you can redo the course, free of charge.
The CISM training is intended for both technicians and managers:
- Security Managers/Officers
- Security Consultants
- Process managers also responsible for information security
- IT-Managers and consultants wanting to do more with information security
- Systems and network managers
No specific background is required.
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance
- Domain 2: Information Risk Management
- Domain 3: Information Security Program Development and Management
- Domain 4: Incident Management & Response
What makes this course different form other similar courses on the market is the fact that the Information Security Academy treats every domain in detail. Also, a lot of time is spent on discussions in order to let participants get insight in the practical application of the theory in their own environment. At the end of the course, a representative trial exam is organised in order to prepare the participants for the real exam.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|