While HTML is the perfect tool for creating static documents, it isn't really suitable for creating dynamic views in single-page applications. Angular, an open-source framework developed by Google, allows us to create front-end web applications. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS. We'll learn how to write a complete single-page web application (SPA), in accordance with best practices for web development. You'll get acquainted with Angular's main building blocks: modules, components, templates, metadata, data binding, directives, services and dependency injection.
Il n'y a pas de sessions publiques à ce moment. Nous organisons volontiers un cours en entreprise ou une session publique supplémentaire (en cas d'un nombre suffisant de participants). Intéressé? Veuillez contacter ABIS.
This course is intended for aspiring front-end web designers who want to increase the appeal and functionality of their web pages.
Some programming experience is required (see course Programming fundamentals).
- Basic structure of an HTML document
- HTML markup: tags and elements
- Formatting text with CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Multimedia: including images and videos
- All about hyperlinks
- Adding formatted data: lists and tables
- Interacting with the user: creating HTML5 forms
- How to include scripts in an HTML page
- Basic control statements
- Program flow
- Working with data: how to use objects and functions
- The Document Object Model (DOM): an overview
- How to interact with the DOM
- Making web forms more user-friendly: client-side validation
- Creating and manipulating cookies
- Angular setup: using node and npm
- Architecture: modules, components, and services
- Data binding
- Dynamic components
- User input & form validation
- Reactive and template-driven forms
- Dependency injection
- HttpClient & JSON
- Angular application deployment
Classroom training consisting of alternating explanatory presentations and hands-on exercises.
|INFO SESSION ET INSCRIPTION|