During this programming fundamentals training, you learn how to design, code and implement a simple computer program.
At the end of this training, the participant will:
- have a thorough overview of the different steps in the development of an application;
- be able to analyse a simple problem and identify the basic building blocks of a solution;
- be able to structure a problem solution by means of Program Structure Diagrams;
- be able to implement a problem solution using a 3rd generation language;
- be able to execute, test and adapt a program.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Future programmers or analysts without a specific IT training, but also endusers who want to use the existing software (SAS, word processor, spreadsheet, ...) more efficiently.
No specific background is required.
- What does programming mean:
- overview of the different steps in the application development cycle
- different programming languages
- components of a programming language and a programming environment
- techniques for the determination of programming structures: sequence • selection • iteration
- working with different types of data
- Program Structure Diagrams (Nassi-Shneiderman, Flowchart, ...)
- structured programming
- transformation of a problem into program structures or an algorithm
- coding and testing of limited programmes by means of a 3rd generation language
Traditional classroom training allowing participants to apply principles of structured programming through exercises and examples. The emphasis is on translating problems into simple program structures and algorithms. For the exercises, we use the Python or REXX programming languages, or another language of your choice (for in-company sessions).
Koen De Backer, Peter Vanroose, Arnout Veugelen.
4.2/5 (based on 21 evaluations; the most recent ones are shown below)
De cursus werkt vanuit theorie naar ' voorzichtige' praktijk. Dat was voor mij prima.
prima cursus voor eerste keer programeren
||(Dzeneta Kolic, ING - Haarlerbergpark, )|
Zeer goede uitleg!
||(Dirk Jan, )|
||(Hilco Hamersma, APG, )|
Erg blij dat ik dit gevolgd heb, met name het het opzetten van een PSD, erg belangrijk
Goed en duidelijk
||(N.N., APG, )|
prima eerste indruk
Zeer aardig. Goede introductie in programmeren.
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|