ScrumMasters and product owners training
In this training, you will learn
- How Scrum can be implemented in your organization
- How Scrum differs from the traditional approach
- What the benefits and pitfalls are with Scrum.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please let us know.
- Project managers
- IT managers
- Business analysts
- Functional analysts
- Team leaders
- Software engineers
- Software architects.
No specific background is needed.
- Agile vs. Traditional approach
- emergence of agile
- differences with traditional approach
- benefits and pitfalls
- Roles in Scrum
- product owner
- Interaction between these roles
- Meetings (ceremonies) in Scrum
- Sprint planning meeting
- Sprint Retrospective
- Sprint Review (Demo)
- Daily Stand-up
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- Burndown charts
- Techniques to facilitate Scrum
- Planning poker
- Definition of Done
- Agile engineering
Workshop: the training is given in the format of a real Scrumproject. Participants get hands-on experience doing their first Scrum project.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|