Enterprise architecture level 1 with TOGAF® 9
This course imparts knowledge of the terminology, structure, basic concepts and core principles of the TOGAF® enterprise architecture framework.
Many examples of architecture deliverables and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
This course also looks at how:
- Each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture.
- Architecture governance contributes to the ADM.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF®.
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an enterprise architecture project such as planning, execution, development, delivery and operation.
- Architects who are looking for an introduction to TOGAF®.
- Those who want to achieve Level 2 certification.
There are no formal prerequisites. It is recommended that attendees have some experience in the business and/or IT domain.
- Basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF®.
- Core concepts of TOGAF®.
- Key terminology.
- Architecture development method (ADM) cycle, the objectives of each phase and how to define a scope and adapt it.
- Enterprise continuum, its purpose and constituent parts.
- The ADM guidelines and techniques.
- Key deliverables of the ADM cycle.
- Concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders.
- Concept of building blocks.
- TOGAF® reference models.
- TOGAF® certification program.
To obtain the TOGAF® Foundation (Level 1) certificate, attendees must pass a 40-question, 60-minute, multiple-choice exam. The passing score is 55% or 22 out of 40 questions must be correct. The exam is not included in the course fee.
SMME (accredited training company).
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|