Microsoft Azure fundamentals
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
This course helps prepare students for Exam AZ-900. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
|11 dec||1||N||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|11 dec||1||N||Eindhoven||695 EUR (BTW-vrij)|
|18 dec||1||E||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|08 jan||1||E||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|08 jan||1||E||Leuven||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|02 feb||1||N||Eindhoven||695 EUR (BTW-vrij)|
|02 feb||1||N||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|12 feb||1||E||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|15 mrt||1||N||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|15 mrt||1||N||Utrecht||695 EUR (BTW-vrij)|
|18 mrt||1||E||web based||695 EUR (excl. BTW)|
|SESSIE-INFO EN INSCHRIJVEN|
This course is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required; however, some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
- Module 1: Cloud Concepts
In this module you will learn basic cloud concepts.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
- Module 2: Core Azure Services
In this module you will learn the basics core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
In this module, you learn about security, privacy, compliance, and trust with Microsoft Azure.
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
In this module, you will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
Lecturing with hands-on exercises, demonstrations and group exercises.
Fast Lane, Microsoft Gold Partner.
Cursisten van deze training hebben ook volgende cursussen gevolgd:
- Developing solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure administrator
- Microsoft Azure Data fundamentals
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
|SESSIE-INFO EN INSCHRIJVEN|