PRINCE2® Foundation (with exam)
This PRINCE2 Foundation certification confirms the attendees' knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® method which enables working effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team.
It is also a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification.
Attendees will understand the structure and key terminology of the PRINCE2® method, specifically the:
- Characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2.
- Purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes.
- PRINCE2 principles.
- Purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes
(*) PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of OGC (Office of Government and Commerce) in the United Kingdom and other countries.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
PRINCE2 Foundation training is aimed at current and aspiring project managers.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including:
- Project board members (such as senior responsible owners).
- Team managers (such as product delivery managers).
- Project assurance (such as business change analysts).
- Project support (such as project and program office personnel)
- Operational line managers and staff.
There are no prerequisites but it is suggested that attendees have some experience in a project environment.
- Definition of a Project and its relationship to Products
- Benefits of a structured approach to Project Management
- Seven Processes
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
- Seven Themes
- Business Case
- Two Techniques
- Product Based Planning
- Quality Review
- Management Products
- Types (e.g. Project Mandate, Project Brief, Business Case, P.I.D.)
- Key contents
- Links (as inputs and outputs)
- Processes where produced
- Relationships between Principles, Themes and Processes
Class teaching. There are both group and individual assignments.
The last afternoon, after the coffee break, participants will do the PRINCE2® Foundation examination.
SMME (accredited training company).
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|