Our training program - What's new in 2022?
A new training method: Mentored workshops
As of February 2022, we are proud to be able to implement Mentored workshops for Oracle and Java. A labs-based approach to extending participant technical and practical Oracle and Java expertise.
- More information: Training methods - Mentored workshops
- Mentored workshops available soon:
- Oracle fundamentals mentored workshop
- Java programming - mentored workshop
New training topics
Within the Java domain, we included a new course discussing the integration possibilities between JPA and Spring Boot. During this training, we discuss how Spring Boot can help making JPA even more efficient! The course extends our Spring course offering, currently including courses on basic Spring, and the building of REST APIs with Spring Boot.
Within the scope of Methods and techniques of application development, we added several courses, in cooperation with our partner The Master Labs (TML). These are made available in a 'blended' format - labs and individual assignments are combined with classroom meetings and discussion workshops.
- Course info:
- Business analysis masterclass
- Functional analysis - blended workshop
- Business processes and BPMN
- User stories - the ultimate guide
- Methods and techniques - training curriculum
Finally, within the Cloud space, we are now offering a number of introductory and intermediate Microsoft Azure and AWS courses, in cooperation with our partner Fastlane Benelux. We primarily focus on training related to infrastructure and data, but we can help with other training within this field as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in other cloud training, or when you are considering tailored training solutions.
Half-day virtual training sessions
In this era of remote, virtual training, we planned some of our public training as a series of halfday sessions. We believe that this might help participants to process the traning contents, and balance training with their other activities. Let us know what you think!
- Available half-day public training:
- Computing concepts
- Networking fundamentals
- Linux in a nutshell
- Linux/UNIX fundamentals
- Modern data warehousing and business intelligence
- Db2 for LUW DBA - Core competences
- SAS programming part 1: fundamentals
- SAS programming part 2: digging deeper
- SAS programming part 3: macro essentials