No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to design and maintain websites.
- history and standardisation
- Syntax and program structure
- storing data: data types and variables
- operations, instructions and program flow
- functions and scope
- objects: String, Array, Date, Math, ... custom objects
- Text manipulation, and working with date and time
- objects String, Date, Time
- regular expressions
- Browser Object Model (BOM) and Document Object Model (DOM)
- description and structure
- events and event handlers
- DOM manipulation
- HTML Forms
- access to form
- user interaction and validation
- Data storage
- cookies - web storage (local/session)
- common mistakes
- tips and tricks for testing and debugging
Class room training to explain and demonstrate the concepts and possibilities, alternated with a lot of exercises to get practical experience. Each student receives an English course book and disposes of an individual workstation.
||(Evangelos Palaskas, KU Leuven - LIBIS, )|
Perfect en vooral omdat het 1 op 1 was.
||(Marco van Zanten, Rabobank Nederland, )|
perfecte training maar geen beginnerstraining - snel de diepte in
Nice course, appreciated being able to experiment in my own pace
The course is well presented, good materials, the instructor is well versed in the subject
het niveau is te hoog vergeleken met wat er gevraagd wordt - theorie was voor mij moeilijk te volgen
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|