Building REST APIs with Spring Boot
Spring is a layered Java framework for building enterprise solutions. Spring will enable you to focus on your business problem rather than the plumbing that connects components and systems and will make your code easier to test. Spring Boot will even simplify things further.
In this course you will learn how you can build, test and secure REST APIs using Spring Boot.
Developers who wish to learn how to use the Spring framework for building REST APIs.
Knowledge of Core Spring (see course Spring fundamentals) is required.
- Introduction to REST/JSON
- What is REST
- Spring's REST support
- Spring MVC basics
- Configuring Spring MVC
- Writing a basic controller
- Creating a REST API in Spring
- RestController, RequestBody and ResponseBody
- HttpMessageConverter and Custom Message Converters
- Testing REST APIs
- Consuming a REST API in Spring
- Using RestTemplate
- Error Handling and Validation
- Validation (Bean Validation and Custom Validators)
- Passing Errors to the client
- Securing REST APIs
- Session-based Security, HTTP basic authentication, Digest authentication and Certificate Based Security
- Using API keys
- XAuth and OAuth 2.0
Classroom instruction and exercises.
Very nice course covering maximum details needed for the developer to focus while coding. The trainer has well planned on managing the content in the stipulated time in an efficient manner. appreciate that. and still able to help when we are stuck.
||(Anitha Raj, ING België, )|
I find this course is well designed in such a way , the beginner can also understand well
||(N.N., ING - Hullenbergweg, )|
It was nice course, and Sandy was very helpful.
course is good. working PC was a bit slow - too little RAM on VM.
The course included good amount of exercise which helped in understanding the basics.
||(Laxman Purty, ING - Financial Plaza, )|
quite happy with the course content and the way it was presented.
||(Rishu Jindal, ING - Hullenbergweg, )|
||(Sandor Götz, ING - Hullenbergweg, )|
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|