Java enterprise track - Java EE
Participants are going to develop distributed applications by using the Java (Java EE) enterprise platform. These applications can be connected with a relational DBMS.
During this track, participants will become familiar with:
- the object oriented techniques for the development of distributed applications;
- the implementation of standard Java components (beans, servlets, JSP, EJB);
- the Java APIs and the tools and utilities necessary to build and to test distributed applications;
- the approach of relational DBMS (JDBC);
- the preparation of the components and applications in order to use them in a distributed environment.
- optionally, the use of frameworks like Struts, JSF, Hibernate or Spring.
The combination of Java APIs will be put into practice by means of a case study at the end of this track.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Developers who are going to use Java in order to build distributed applications on a Java EE platform.
This track is based on some standard ABIS courses. All courses are well coordinated; the knowledge obtained can be reused and elaborated on.
- Optional: Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Java EE: building web applications with servlets & JSPs
- Java EE: building enterprise applications with EJB 3.x and JPA
- Optional: Java EE frameworks like JSF (JavaServer Faces), Hibernate with JPA or Spring
- Java case study - Java EE
The course Rational Application Developer (RAD) is optional depending on the IDE product that is used in practise. For in-house tracks other tools can be used.
During each course, participants will have sufficient time to do exercises using the knowledge obtained; this knowledge is indispensable during the case study. During this case study, participants learn to manage and guide a project; they also learn to work in group on a well-structured distributed application.
10 days (without optional courses).
an ABIS instructor.
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|