Java core track - Java SE
Participants develop OO applications, by using the Java (Java SE) platform.
During this track, participants will become familiar with:
- object oriented concepts and techniques for application development;
- the Java language, and the necessary tools and utilities (i.e. Eclipse) necessary to build and to test applications;
- the set-up of standard Java applications based on the OO principles;
- the possibility to access data from a relational data base with JDBC.
- the interpretation of an OO analysis with UML (Unified Modelling Language) and the transformation to an application design.
The combination of Java and the OO principles will be put into practice through the setting-up of a case study at the end of this track.
No public sessions are currently scheduled. We will be pleased to set up an on-site course or to schedule an extra public session (in case of a sufficient number of candidates). Interested? Please contact ABIS.
Developers who are going to use Java in order to build OO applications on a Java SE platform.
Participants should be familiar with informatics (see courses Computing concepts and Programming fundamentals).
This track is based on some standard ABIS courses. All courses are well coordinated; the knowledge obtained can be reused and elaborated on.
- OO concepts and techniques
- Java concepts
- Java programming
- Developing Java applications with Eclipse
- Java advanced course
- OO analysis and design with UML
- Java case study - Java SE
The implementation is done in a Java SE environment using Eclipse.
Additional topics on Java are discussed in separate modules.
During each course, participants will have sufficient time to do exercises using the knowledge obtained; this knowledge is indispensable during the case study. During this case study, participants learn to manage and to guide a project; they also learn to work in a structured way.
Typically 19 days (depends on the modules that will be followed).
an ABIS instructor.
Très bon cours
||(Patrick Roulet, BNP Paribas Fortis - Botanic, )|
Veel geleerd in korte tijd. Maar had nog graag meer diepgang gehad (dus extra dagen).
||(Geert Lambrechts, BNP Paribas Fortis, )|
Très bien, adapté aux besoins
||(Bruno Zeghers, BNP Paribas Fortis - Citeb, )|
Goed maar te weinig tijd om alles te verwerken. Nog meer oefening nodig.
||(Sonja De Meersman, BNP Paribas Fortis, )|
uitstekende aanvulling op de openclassrooms
||(Bart Van Rooy, BNP Paribas Fortis - Botanic, )|
De praktische sessies waren zeer goed. Bij de theorie via open classroom gingen bepaalde hoofdstukken vrij snel. In het begin was alles goed te volgen, maar verder in de cursus werd het toch lastig om alles te volgen.
||(N.N., BNP Paribas Fortis, )|
Enrollees for this training also took the following courses:
|SESSION INFO AND ENROLMENT|